Lately i’ve been really busy by doing nothing productive besides my full time job. I’ve been going out at least 3 times a week and by going out i mean getting back at home at 4AM even though i had to work the next day.
Luckily, the night of 28th February was really boring so it made me realize that the routine that i’ve been having needs to be something to leave behind with February.
Without talking more, here’s my to-do list for March 2013:
- Less clubbing (0 this month so far)
- Less alcohol (0 this month so far)
- Study more
- More family time (Good so far)
- Start going to gym (Yay, a promise kept started going to gym)
- More traveling
- Believe less in “friends” (This one is tough..)
- More freelancing/work (Woot woot, 3 Projects so far)
- More gifts to the loved ones (Happy about this one)
- Gain weight
Luckily, these 12 days have been so good so far. Looking forward to updating my blog with results
This year was a good year for me, here’s the list of things which i’ll rember the most from 2012 and will make me happy when i read this blog!
- Un-planned road trips to Albania (in June, September, November)
- Visiting Prizren during Dokufest days (July)
- Meeting couchsurfers (June) and lots of new people
- Clubbing, partying, dancing, drinking
- Different vacations from what i’ve used to do in other years (Traveled in 5 cities, slept in tent, hitchhike, hiking in mountains by sea side, bike riding, swimming at 4AM)
- Being successful with projects
- Getting promoted at work
- Going to Tirana (6 times)
- Metting two nice persons who made me happy for the time i had them around
- Getting my niece out
- Biking in Germia
- Having my family healthy
- Seeing my niece growing up
and the most important
- Being alive…
Thankful to God, my family and my friends.
Cheers and Happy 2013, hopefully 2012 was a good year for you too and 2013 will be awesome!
Sometime we all feel down or we get upset about something, here’s a list of websites which i go to when i need to relax:
- When I need a quiet place
- When I want everything to be okay
- When I need a hug
- When I need to calm down
- Just click this
Hopefully these made you smile or feel better.
If you know any similar website, comment below and i’ll edit the article
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I’m gonna be blogging about WordPress Development, Website Bugs and i’ll be sharing some interesting Quotes, Pictures, Videos and some personal posts like Tips, Adventures, Fun.
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Foursquare.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog if you want to receive an e-mail whenever i post something on my blog.